This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of CRM Application System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of CRM Application System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Customer Feedback, Product, Customer, Offering etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of CRM Application System functionalities. The main entities of the CRM Application System are Customer, Customer Feedback, Salesman, Product, Transaction and Offering.
CRM Application System entities and their attributes :
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Customer Feedback Entity : Attributes of Customer Feedback are customer_feedback_id, customer_feedback_title, customer_feedback_type, customer_feedback_comment, customer_feedback_description
- Salesman Entity : Attributes of Salesman are salesman_id, salesman_name, salesman_mobile, salesman_email, salesman_username, salesman_password, salesman_address
- Product Entity : Attributes of Product are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
- Transaction Entity : Attributes of Transaction are transaction_id, transaction_customer_id, transaction_amount, transaction_bill, transaction_number, transaction_type, transaction_history, transaction_description
- Offering Entity : Attributes of Offering are offer_id, offer_product_id, offer_name, offer_type, offer_description
Description of CRM Application System Database :
- The details of Customer is store into the Customer tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Offering, Salesman, Transaction, Customer Feedback, Customer) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Salesman, Transaction has binded with Customer, Customer Feedback entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Transaction, Product, Offering, Customer
- All the entities Customer, Transaction, Salesman, Offering are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of CRM Application System tables for fast query execution.