This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Placement Cell Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Placement Cell Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Trainning, Company, Placements, Applicant etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Placement Cell Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Placement Cell Management System are Placements, Trainning, Job, Company, College and Applicant.
Placement Cell Management System entities and their attributes :
- Placements Entity : Attributes of Placements are placement_id, placement_college_id, placement_student_id, placement_qualification, placement_type, placement_description
- Trainning Entity : Attributes of Trainning are training_id, training_college_id, training_name, training_type, training_description
- Job Entity : Attributes of Job are job_id, job_name, job_type, job_salary, job_vacancy, job_description
- Company Entity : Attributes of Company are company_id, company_name, comapny_type, company_description, company_address
- College Entity : Attributes of College are college_id, college_name, college_description, college_address,
- Applicant Entity : Attributes of Applicant are applicant_id, applicant_name, applicant_mobile, applicant_email, applicant_applicantname, applicant_password, applicant_address
Description of Placement Cell Management System Database :
- The details of Placements is store into the Placements tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Applicant, Job, College, Trainning, Placements) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Job, College has binded with Placements, Trainning entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between College, Company, Applicant, Placements
- All the entities Placements, College, Job, Applicant are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Placement Cell Management System tables for fast query execution.