This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Job Portal System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Job Portal System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Registration, Interview, Employee, Call Letter etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Job Portal System functionalities. The main entities of the Job Portal System are Employee, Registration, Job, Interview, Search and Call Letter.
Job Portal System entities and their attributes :
- Employee Entity : Attributes of Employee are employee_id, employee_name, employee_mobile, employee_email, employee_username, employee_password, employee_address
- Registration Entity : Attributes of Registration are registration_id, registration_user_id, registration_name, registration_type, registration_number, registration_date, registration_description
- Job Entity : Attributes of Job are job_id, job_employee_id, job_name, job_type, job_description
- Interview Entity : Attributes of Interview are interview_id, interview_job_id, interview_title, interview_type, interview_date, interview_description
- Search Entity : Attributes of Search are search_id, search_job_id, search_title, search_type, search_description
- Call Letter Entity : Attributes of Call Letter are call_letter_id, call_letter_employee_id, call_letter_job_id, call_letter_name, call_letter_type, call_letter_description
Description of Job Portal System Database :
- The details of Employee is store into the Employee tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Call Letter, Job, Search, Registration, Employee) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Job, Search has binded with Employee, Registration entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Search, Interview, Call Letter, Employee
- All the entities Employee, Search, Job, Call Letter are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Job Portal System tables for fast query execution.