This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Travel Agency Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Travel Agency Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Customer, Bookings, Travel Agency, Payments etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Travel Agency Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Travel Agency Management System are Travel Agency, Customer, Cabs, Bookings, Hotels and Payments.
Travel Agency Management System entities and their attributes :
- Travel Agency Entity : Attributes of Travel Agency are agency_id, agency_name, comapny_type, agency_description, agency_address
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Cabs Entity : Attributes of Cabs are cab_id, cab_name, cab_type, cab_description
- Bookings Entity : Attributes of Bookings are booking_id, booking_hotel_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_date, booking_description
- Hotels Entity : Attributes of Hotels are hotel_id, hotel_name, hotel_type, hotel_rent, hotel_description, hotel_address
- Payments Entity : Attributes of Payments are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
Description of Travel Agency Management System Database :
- The details of Travel Agency is store into the Travel Agency tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Payments, Cabs, Hotels, Customer, Travel Agency) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Cabs, Hotels has binded with Travel Agency, Customer entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Hotels, Bookings, Payments, Travel Agency
- All the entities Travel Agency, Hotels, Cabs, Payments are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Travel Agency Management System tables for fast query execution.