This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Sarkari Naukri Portal System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Sarkari Naukri Portal System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Users, Resumes, Jobs, Registration etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Sarkari Naukri Portal System functionalities. The main entities of the Sarkari Naukri Portal System are Jobs, Users, Company, Resumes, Skills and Registration.
Sarkari Naukri Portal System entities and their attributes :
- Jobs Entity : Attributes of Jobs are job_id, job_name, job_type, job_salary, job_vacancy, job_description
- Users Entity : Attributes of Users are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
- Company Entity : Attributes of Company are company_id, company_name, comapny_type, company_description, company_address
- Resumes Entity : Attributes of Resumes are resume_id, resume_user_id, resume_name, resume_type, resume_description
- Skills Entity : Attributes of Skills are skill_id, skill_user_id, skill_name, skill_type, skill_description
- Registration Entity : Attributes of Registration are registration_id, registration_student_id, registration_course_id, registration_name, registration_type, registration_number, registration_date, registration_description
Description of Sarkari Naukri Portal System Database :
- The details of Jobs is store into the Jobs tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Registration, Company, Skills, Users, Jobs) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Company, Skills has binded with Jobs, Users entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Skills, Resumes, Registration, Jobs
- All the entities Jobs, Skills, Company, Registration are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Sarkari Naukri Portal System tables for fast query execution.