This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Login Authentication System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Login Authentication System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Password, Changing Password, Username, Groups etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Login Authentication System functionalities. The main entities of the Login Authentication System are Username, Password, Email, Changing Password, Permission and Groups.
Login Authentication System entities and their attributes :
- Username Entity : Attributes of Username are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
- Password Entity : Attributes of Password are password_id, password_user_id, password_name, password_type, password_description
- Email Entity : Attributes of Email are email_id, email_user_id, email_name, email_type, email_description
- Changing Password Entity : Attributes of Changing Password are changing_password_id, changing_password_user_id, changing_password_name, changing_password_type, changing_password_description
- Permission Entity : Attributes of Permission are permission_id, permission_user_id, permission_name, permission_type, permission_description
- Groups Entity : Attributes of Groups are group_id, group_name, group_type, group_description
Description of Login Authentication System Database :
- The details of Username is store into the Username tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Groups, Email, Permission, Password, Username) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Email, Permission has binded with Username, Password entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Permission, Changing Password, Groups, Username
- All the entities Username, Permission, Email, Groups are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Login Authentication System tables for fast query execution.