This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of E-library Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of E-library Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Students, Fees, Course, Books etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of E-library Management System functionalities. The main entities of the E-library Management System are Course, Students, Shedules, Fees, Durations and Books.
E-library Management System entities and their attributes :
- Course Entity : Attributes of Course are course_id, course_student_id, course_registration, course_name, course_type, course_year, course_description
- Students Entity : Attributes of Students are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Shedules Entity : Attributes of Shedules are schedule_id, schedule_name, schedule_type, schedule_description
- Fees Entity : Attributes of Fees are course_fee_id, course_fee_course_id, course_fee_amount, course_fee_total, course_fee_payment, course_fee_type, course_fee_description
- Durations Entity : Attributes of Durations are duration_id, duration_course_id, duration_time, duration_date, duration_type, duration_description
- Books Entity : Attributes of Books are book_id, book_student_id, book_name, book_author, book_publication_date, book_type, book_price, book_description
Description of E-library Management System Database :
- The details of Course is store into the Course tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Books, Shedules, Durations, Students, Course) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Shedules, Durations has binded with Course, Students entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Durations, Fees, Books, Course
- All the entities Course, Durations, Shedules, Books are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of E-library Management System tables for fast query execution.