This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Leave Approval System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Leave Approval System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Notification, Branch, Leave, Employee etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Leave Approval System functionalities. The main entities of the Leave Approval System are Leave, Notification, Company, Branch, Report and Employee.
Leave Approval System entities and their attributes :
- Leave Entity : Attributes of Leave are leave_id, leave_employee_id, leave_type, leave_status, leave_to, leave_from, leave_description
- Notification Entity : Attributes of Notification are notification_id, notification_leave_id, notification_title, notification_approval, notification_leave_cancellation, notification_type, notification_description
- Company Entity : Attributes of Company are company_id, company_name, comapny_type, company_description, company_address
- Branch Entity : Attributes of Branch are branch_id, branch_name, branch_type, branch_city, branch_address
- Report Entity : Attributes of Report are report_id, report_name, report_type, report_description
- Employee Entity : Attributes of Employee are employee_id, employee_name, employee_mobile, employee_email, employee_username, employee_password, employee_address
Description of Leave Approval System Database :
- The details of Leave is store into the Leave tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Employee, Company, Report, Notification, Leave) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Company, Report has binded with Leave, Notification entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Report, Branch, Employee, Leave
- All the entities Leave, Report, Company, Employee are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Leave Approval System tables for fast query execution.