This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Canteen Billing System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Canteen Billing System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Products, Items, Canteen, Payment etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Canteen Billing System functionalities. The main entities of the Canteen Billing System are Canteen, Products, Orders, Items, Food and Payment.
Canteen Billing System entities and their attributes :
- Canteen Entity : Attributes of Canteen are canteen_id, canteen_employee_id, canteen_name, canteen_type, canteen_bill, canteen_description
- Products Entity : Attributes of Products are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
- Orders Entity : Attributes of Orders are order_id, order_customer_id order_type, order_number, order_description
- Items Entity : Attributes of Items are item_id, item_stocks, item_number, item_type, item_description
- Food Entity : Attributes of Food are food_id, food_customer_id, food_order, food_category, food_price, food_name, food_type, food_description
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_bill, payment_type, payment_description
Description of Canteen Billing System Database :
- The details of Canteen is store into the Canteen tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Payment, Orders, Food, Products, Canteen) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Orders, Food has binded with Canteen, Products entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Food, Items, Payment, Canteen
- All the entities Canteen, Food, Orders, Payment are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Canteen Billing System tables for fast query execution.