This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Insurance Information System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Insurance Information System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Payments, Insurance, Plans, User etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Insurance Information System functionalities. The main entities of the Insurance Information System are Plans, Payments, Taxes, Insurance, Buyers and User.
Insurance Information System entities and their attributes :
- Plans Entity : Attributes of Plans are plans_id, plans_insurance_id, plans_name, plans_type, plans_description
- Payments Entity : Attributes of Payments are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Taxes Entity : Attributes of Taxes are tax_id, tax_insurance_id, tax_name, tax_type, tax_description
- Insurance Entity : Attributes of Insurance are insurance_id, insurance_plan_id, insurance_number, insurance_issue_date, insurance_premium, insurance_amount, insurance_type, insurance_description
- Buyers Entity : Attributes of Buyers are buyer_id, buyer_insurance_id, buyer_name, buyer_mobile, buyer_email, buyer_username, buyer_password, buyer_address
- User Entity : Attributes of User are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
Description of Insurance Information System Database :
- The details of Plans is store into the Plans tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (User, Taxes, Buyers, Payments, Plans) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Taxes, Buyers has binded with Plans, Payments entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Buyers, Insurance, User, Plans
- All the entities Plans, Buyers, Taxes, User are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Insurance Information System tables for fast query execution.