This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Decision Support System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Decision Support System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Information, Projects, Decision, Researcher etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Decision Support System functionalities. The main entities of the Decision Support System are Decision, Information, Reseach, Projects, Invetigations and Researcher.
Decision Support System entities and their attributes :
- Decision Entity : Attributes of Decision are decision_id, decision_name, decision_type, decision_description
- Information Entity : Attributes of Information are information_id, information_name, information_type, information_description
- Reseach Entity : Attributes of Reseach are research_id, research_name, research_type, research_description
- Projects Entity : Attributes of Projects are project_id, project_researcher_id, project_name, project_assign, project_last_date, project_type, project_description
- Invetigations Entity : Attributes of Invetigations are investigation_id, investigation_name, investigation_type, investigation_description
- Researcher Entity : Attributes of Researcher are researcher_id, researcher_department_id, researcher_name, researcher_mobile, researcher_email, researcher_username, researcher_password, researcher_address
Description of Decision Support System Database :
- The details of Decision is store into the Decision tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Researcher, Reseach, Invetigations, Information, Decision) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Reseach, Invetigations has binded with Decision, Information entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Invetigations, Projects, Researcher, Decision
- All the entities Decision, Invetigations, Reseach, Researcher are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Decision Support System tables for fast query execution.