This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Onile Gas Booking System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Onile Gas Booking System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Connections , Bookings , Gas , Delivery etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Onile Gas Booking System functionalities. The main entities of the Onile Gas Booking System are Gas , Connections , Customers , Bookings , Payments and Delivery.
Onile Gas Booking System entities and their attributes :
- Gas Entity : Attributes of Gas are gas_id, gas_name, gas_type, gas_description
- Connections Entity : Attributes of Connections are connection_id, connection_gas_id, connection_customer_id, connection_name, connection_type, connection_description
- Customers Entity : Attributes of Customers are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Bookings Entity : Attributes of Bookings are booking_id, booking_gas_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_date, booking_description
- Payments Entity : Attributes of Payments are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Delivery Entity : Attributes of Delivery are delivery_id, delivery_customer_id, delivery_address, delivery_type, delivery_by, delivery_date, delivery_description
Description of Onile Gas Booking System Database :
- The details of Gas is store into the Gas tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Delivery, Customers , Payments , Connections , Gas ) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Customers , Payments has binded with Gas , Connections entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Payments , Bookings , Delivery, Gas
- All the entities Gas , Payments , Customers , Delivery are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Onile Gas Booking System tables for fast query execution.