This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Store Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Store Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Product, Bill, Stock, Store etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Store Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Store Management System are Stock, Product, Product Quality, Bill, Customer and Store.
Store Management System entities and their attributes :
- Stock Entity : Attributes of Stock are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
- Product Entity : Attributes of Product are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
- Product Quality Entity : Attributes of Product Quality are product_quality_id, product_quality_name, product_quality_type, product_quality_description
- Bill Entity : Attributes of Bill are bill_id, bill_customer_id, bill_number, bill_type, bill_receipt, bill_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Store Entity : Attributes of Store are store_id, store_name, store_type, store_description
Description of Store Management System Database :
- The details of Stock is store into the Stock tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Store, Product Quality, Customer, Product, Stock) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Product Quality, Customer has binded with Stock, Product entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Customer, Bill, Store, Stock
- All the entities Stock, Customer, Product Quality, Store are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Store Management System tables for fast query execution.