This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Office Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Office Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Employees, Tasks, Offices, Time Entries etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Office Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Office Management System are Offices, Employees, Resources, Tasks, Attendance and Time Entries.
Office Management System entities and their attributes :
- Offices Entity : Attributes of Offices are office_id, office_company_id, office_employee_id, office_name, office_place, office_type, office_address
- Employees Entity : Attributes of Employees are employee_id, employee_name, employee_mobile, employee_email, employee_username, employee_password, employee_address
- Resources Entity : Attributes of Resources are resource_id, resource_employee_id, resource_name, resource_type, resource_description
- Tasks Entity : Attributes of Tasks are task_id, task_employee_id, task_name, task_type, task_description
- Attendance Entity : Attributes of Attendance are attendance_id, attendance_employee_id, attendance_type, attendance_description
- Time Entries Entity : Attributes of Time Entries are time_emtery_id, time_emtery_employee_id, time_emtery_type, time_emtery_description
Description of Office Management System Database :
- The details of Offices is store into the Offices tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Time Entries, Resources, Attendance, Employees, Offices) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Resources, Attendance has binded with Offices, Employees entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Attendance, Tasks, Time Entries, Offices
- All the entities Offices, Attendance, Resources, Time Entries are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Office Management System tables for fast query execution.