This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Stores Manager Sales System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Stores Manager Sales System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Customer, Sales, Stores, Supplier etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Stores Manager Sales System functionalities. The main entities of the Stores Manager Sales System are Stores, Customer, Purchasing, Sales, Payment and Supplier.
Stores Manager Sales System entities and their attributes :
- Stores Entity : Attributes of Stores are store_id, store_name, store_type, store_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Purchasing Entity : Attributes of Purchasing are purchase_id, purchase_customer_id, purchase_amount, purchase_type, purchase_total, purchase_recepit, purchase_bill, purchase_description
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Supplier Entity : Attributes of Supplier are supplier_id, supplier_name, supplier_mobile, supplier_email, supplier_username, supplier_password, supplier_address
Description of Stores Manager Sales System Database :
- The details of Stores is store into the Stores tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Supplier, Purchasing, Payment, Customer, Stores) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Purchasing, Payment has binded with Stores, Customer entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Payment, Sales, Supplier, Stores
- All the entities Stores, Payment, Purchasing, Supplier are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Stores Manager Sales System tables for fast query execution.