This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Hostel Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Hostel Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Beds, Rent, Hostel, Payments etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Hostel Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Hostel Management System are Hostel, Beds, Rooms, Rent, Allotees and Payments.
Hostel Management System entities and their attributes :
- Hostel Entity : Attributes of Hostel are hostel_id, hostel_name, hostel_type, hostel_rent, hostel_description, hostel_address
- Beds Entity : Attributes of Beds are bed_id, bed_name, bed_type, bed_description
- Rooms Entity : Attributes of Rooms are room_id, room_exam_id, room_number, room_type, room_description
- Rent Entity : Attributes of Rent are rent_id, rent_hostel_id, rent_title, rent_amount, rent_type, rent_description
- Allotees Entity : Attributes of Allotees are allotee_id, allotee_name, allotee_mobile, allotee_email, allotee_username, allotee_password, allotee_address
- Payments Entity : Attributes of Payments are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
Description of Hostel Management System Database :
- The details of Hostel is store into the Hostel tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Payments, Rooms, Allotees, Beds, Hostel) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Rooms, Allotees has binded with Hostel, Beds entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Allotees, Rent, Payments, Hostel
- All the entities Hostel, Allotees, Rooms, Payments are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Hostel Management System tables for fast query execution.