This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Library Information System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Library Information System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Book Maintenance, Membership Management, Student, Member etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Library Information System functionalities. The main entities of the Library Information System are Student, Book Maintenance, Fees Collection, Membership Management, Facilities and Member.
Library Information System entities and their attributes :
- Student Entity : Attributes of Student are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Book Maintenance Entity : Attributes of Book Maintenance are maintenance_id, maintenance_type, maintenance_date, maintenance_description, maintenance_number
- Fees Collection Entity : Attributes of Fees Collection are fees_id, fees_amount, fees_type, fees_description
- Membership Management Entity : Attributes of Membership Management are membership_id, membership_student_id, membership_name, membership_type, membership_description
- Facilities Entity : Attributes of Facilities are Facility_id, Facility_name, Facility_type, Facility_description
- Member Entity : Attributes of Member are memeber_id, memeber_name, memeber_mobile, memeber_email, memeber_username, memeber_password, memeber_address
Description of Library Information System Database :
- The details of Student is store into the Student tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Member, Fees Collection, Facilities, Book Maintenance, Student) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Fees Collection, Facilities has binded with Student, Book Maintenance entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Facilities, Membership Management, Member, Student
- All the entities Student, Facilities, Fees Collection, Member are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Library Information System tables for fast query execution.