This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Grading System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Grading System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Examinations, Papers, Students, Result etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Grading System functionalities. The main entities of the Grading System are Students, Examinations, Marks, Papers, Grades and Result.
Grading System entities and their attributes :
- Students Entity : Attributes of Students are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Examinations Entity : Attributes of Examinations are exam_id, exam_student_id, exam_roll_number, exam_date exam_name, exam_type, exam_description
- Marks Entity : Attributes of Marks are mark_id, mark_student_id, mark_exam_id, mark_result, mark_number, mark_type, mark_description
- Papers Entity : Attributes of Papers are paper_id, paper_exam_id, paper_subject, paper_time paper_name, paper_type, paper_description
- Grades Entity : Attributes of Grades are grade_id, grade_student_id, grade_name, grade_type, grade_description
- Result Entity : Attributes of Result are result_id, result_student_id, result_date, result_type, result_description
Description of Grading System Database :
- The details of Students is store into the Students tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Result, Marks, Grades, Examinations, Students) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Marks, Grades has binded with Students, Examinations entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Grades, Papers, Result, Students
- All the entities Students, Grades, Marks, Result are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Grading System tables for fast query execution.