This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Tourism Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Tourism Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Travel Agent, Transportation, Customer, Hotel etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Tourism Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Tourism Management System are Customer, Travel Agent, Package, Transportation, Booking and Hotel.
Tourism Management System entities and their attributes :
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Travel Agent Entity : Attributes of Travel Agent are travel_agent_id, travel_agent_college_id, travel_agent_name, travel_agent_mobile, travel_agent_email, travel_agent_username, travel_agent_password, travel_agent_address
- Package Entity : Attributes of Package are package_id, package_tour_id, package_name, package_amount, package_total, package_type, package_description
- Transportation Entity : Attributes of Transportation are transportation_id, transportation_tour_id, transportation_name, vtype, vdescription
- Booking Entity : Attributes of Booking are booking_id, booking_hotel_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_date, booking_description
- Hotel Entity : Attributes of Hotel are hotel_id, hotel_name, hotel_type, hotel_rent, hotel_description, hotel_address
Description of Tourism Management System Database :
- The details of Customer is store into the Customer tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Hotel, Package, Booking, Travel Agent, Customer) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Package, Booking has binded with Customer, Travel Agent entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Booking, Transportation, Hotel, Customer
- All the entities Customer, Booking, Package, Hotel are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Tourism Management System tables for fast query execution.