This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of University Bulletin Board Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of University Bulletin Board shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between University News, News Category, University, Result News etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of University Bulletin Board functionalities. The main entities of the University Bulletin Board are University, University News, News Comments, News Category, System State and Result News.
University Bulletin Board entities and their attributes :
- University Entity : Attributes of University are university_id, university_name, university_place, university_type, university_description, university_address
- University News Entity : Attributes of University News are university_news_id, university_news_university_id, university_news_title, university_news_type, university_news_description
- News Comments Entity : Attributes of News Comments are comment_id, comment_user_id, comment_type, comment_title, comment_description
- News Category Entity : Attributes of News Category are category_id, category_news_id, _category_type, category_description
- System State Entity : Attributes of System State are system_state_id, system_state_name, system_state_type, system_state_description
- Result News Entity : Attributes of Result News are result_news_id, result_news_student_id, result_news_name, result_news_type, result_news_description
Description of University Bulletin Board Database :
- The details of University is store into the University tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Result News, News Comments, System State, University News, University) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity News Comments, System State has binded with University, University News entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between System State, News Category, Result News, University
- All the entities University, System State, News Comments, Result News are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of University Bulletin Board tables for fast query execution.