This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Shoe Shop Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Shoe Shop Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Shopping Cart, Product, Shoe, Payment etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Shoe Shop Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Shoe Shop Management System are Shoe, Shopping Cart, Order, Product, Shipment and Payment.
Shoe Shop Management System entities and their attributes :
- Shoe Entity : Attributes of Shoe are shoe_id, shoe_name, shoe_type, shoe_brand, shoe_description
- Shopping Cart Entity : Attributes of Shopping Cart are shopping_cart_id, shopping_cart_name, shopping_cart_type, shopping_cart_dscription
- Order Entity : Attributes of Order are order_id, order_customer_id order_type, order_number, order_description
- Product Entity : Attributes of Product are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
- Shipment Entity : Attributes of Shipment are shipment_id, shipment_product_id, shipment_date, shipment_type, shipment_description
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
Description of Shoe Shop Management System Database :
- The details of Shoe is store into the Shoe tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Payment, Order, Shipment, Shopping Cart, Shoe) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Order, Shipment has binded with Shoe, Shopping Cart entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Shipment, Product, Payment, Shoe
- All the entities Shoe, Shipment, Order, Payment are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Shoe Shop Management System tables for fast query execution.