This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Hall Booking System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Hall Booking System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Booking, Customers, Hall, Bill etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Hall Booking System functionalities. The main entities of the Hall Booking System are Hall, Booking, Payment, Customers, Inventory and Bill.
Hall Booking System entities and their attributes :
- Hall Entity : Attributes of Hall are hall_id, hall_name, hall_place, hall_charge, hall_type, hall_description
- Booking Entity : Attributes of Booking are booking_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_hall, booking_date, booking_description
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Customers Entity : Attributes of Customers are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Inventory Entity : Attributes of Inventory are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
- Bill Entity : Attributes of Bill are bill_id, bill_customer_id, bill_number, bill_type, bill_receipt, bill_description
Description of Hall Booking System Database :
- The details of Hall is store into the Hall tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Bill, Payment, Inventory, Booking, Hall) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Payment, Inventory has binded with Hall, Booking entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Inventory, Customers, Bill, Hall
- All the entities Hall, Inventory, Payment, Bill are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Hall Booking System tables for fast query execution.