This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Credit Card Approval System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Credit Card Approval System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Application, Limits, Credit Card, Document etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Credit Card Approval System functionalities. The main entities of the Credit Card Approval System are Credit Card, Application, Consumer, Limits, Cibil Reports and Document.
Credit Card Approval System entities and their attributes :
- Credit Card Entity : Attributes of Credit Card are credit_card_id, credit_card_customer_id, credit_card_balance, credit_card_name, credit_card_type, credit_card_description
- Application Entity : Attributes of Application are application_id, application_name, application_number, application_type, application_description
- Consumer Entity : Attributes of Consumer are consumer_id, consumer_name, consumer_type, consumer_description
- Limits Entity : Attributes of Limits are limit_id, limit_balance, limit_type, limit_description
- Cibil Reports Entity : Attributes of Cibil Reports are cibil_report__id, cibil_report__score, cibil_report__type, cibil_report__description
- Document Entity : Attributes of Document are document_id, document_name, document_type, document_description
Description of Credit Card Approval System Database :
- The details of Credit Card is store into the Credit Card tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Document, Consumer, Cibil Reports, Application, Credit Card) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Consumer, Cibil Reports has binded with Credit Card, Application entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Cibil Reports, Limits, Document, Credit Card
- All the entities Credit Card, Cibil Reports, Consumer, Document are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Credit Card Approval System tables for fast query execution.