This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Helpdesk Ticketing System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Helpdesk Ticketing System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Support, Client, Ticket, Track etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Helpdesk Ticketing System functionalities. The main entities of the Helpdesk Ticketing System are Ticket, Support, Helpdesk, Client, Issue and Track.
Helpdesk Ticketing System entities and their attributes :
- Ticket Entity : Attributes of Ticket are ticket_id, ticket_customer_id, ticket_type, ticket_date, ticket_description
- Support Entity : Attributes of Support are support_id, support_name, support_mobile, support_email, support_username, support_password, support_address
- Helpdesk Entity : Attributes of Helpdesk are helpdesk_id, helpdesk_ticket_id, helpdesk_name, helpdesk_number, helpdesk_type, helpdesk_description
- Client Entity : Attributes of Client are client_id, client_name, client_mobile, client_email, client_username, client_password, client_address
- Issue Entity : Attributes of Issue are issue_id, issue_developer_id, issue_tester_id, issue_title, issue_type, issue_description
- Track Entity : Attributes of Track are track_id, track_issue_id, track_date, track_place, track_type, track_description
Description of Helpdesk Ticketing System Database :
- The details of Ticket is store into the Ticket tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Track, Helpdesk, Issue, Support, Ticket) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Helpdesk, Issue has binded with Ticket, Support entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Issue, Client, Track, Ticket
- All the entities Ticket, Issue, Helpdesk, Track are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Helpdesk Ticketing System tables for fast query execution.