This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Internet Cafe Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Internet Cafe shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Internet, Bills, Users, Login etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Internet Cafe functionalities. The main entities of the Internet Cafe are Users, Internet, Time slot, Bills, Report Generate and Login.
Internet Cafe entities and their attributes :
- Users Entity : Attributes of Users are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
- Internet Entity : Attributes of Internet are internet_id, internet_name, internet_speed, internet_charge, internet_type, internet_description
- Time slot Entity : Attributes of Time slot are time_slot_id, time_slot_name, time_slot_duration, time_slot_type, time_slot_description
- Bills Entity : Attributes of Bills are bill_id, bill_customer_id, bill_number, bill_type, bill_receipt, bill_description
- Report Generate Entity : Attributes of Report Generate are report_id, report_name, report_type, report_description
- Login Entity : Attributes of Login are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
Description of Internet Cafe Database :
- The details of Users is store into the Users tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Login, Time slot, Report Generate, Internet, Users) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Time slot, Report Generate has binded with Users, Internet entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Report Generate, Bills, Login, Users
- All the entities Users, Report Generate, Time slot, Login are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Internet Cafe tables for fast query execution.