This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Training and Placement Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Training and Placement Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Placement, Jobskeer, Trainning, Company etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Training and Placement Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Training and Placement Management System are Trainning, Placement, Job, Jobskeer, Applicant and Company.
Training and Placement Management System entities and their attributes :
- Trainning Entity : Attributes of Trainning are training_id, training_student_id, training_registration, training_name, training_type, training_year, training_description
- Placement Entity : Attributes of Placement are placement_id, placement_college_id, placement_student_id, placement_qualification, placement_type, placement_description
- Job Entity : Attributes of Job are job_id, job_name, job_type, job_salary, job_vacancy, job_description
- Jobskeer Entity : Attributes of Jobskeer are job_seeker__id, job_seeker__name, job_seeker__mobile, job_seeker__email, job_seeker__username, job_seeker__password, job_seeker__address
- Applicant Entity : Attributes of Applicant are applicant_id, applicant_name, applicant_mobile, applicant_email, applicant_applicantname, applicant_password, applicant_address
- Company Entity : Attributes of Company are company_id, company_name, comapny_type, company_description, company_address
Description of Training and Placement Management System Database :
- The details of Trainning is store into the Trainning tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Company, Job, Applicant, Placement, Trainning) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Job, Applicant has binded with Trainning, Placement entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Applicant, Jobskeer, Company, Trainning
- All the entities Trainning, Applicant, Job, Company are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Training and Placement Management System tables for fast query execution.