This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Helpdesk Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Helpdesk Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Ticket, Track, Help Desk, FAQ etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Helpdesk Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Helpdesk Management System are Help Desk, Ticket, issues, Track, Network and FAQ.
Helpdesk Management System entities and their attributes :
- Help Desk Entity : Attributes of Help Desk are helpdesk_id, helpdesk_ticket_id, helpdesk_name, helpdesk_number, helpdesk_type, helpdesk_description
- Ticket Entity : Attributes of Ticket are ticket_id, ticket_customer_id, ticket_type, ticket_date, ticket_description
- issues Entity : Attributes of issues are issue_id, issue_developer_id, issue_tester_id, issue_title, issue_type, issue_description
- Track Entity : Attributes of Track are track_id, track_issue_id, track_date, track_place, track_type, track_description
- Network Entity : Attributes of Network are network_id, network_name, network_type, network_description
- FAQ Entity : Attributes of FAQ are FAQ_id, FAQ_name, FAQ_type, FAQ_description
Description of Helpdesk Management System Database :
- The details of Help Desk is store into the Help Desk tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (FAQ, issues, Network, Ticket, Help Desk) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity issues, Network has binded with Help Desk, Ticket entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Network, Track, FAQ, Help Desk
- All the entities Help Desk, Network, issues, FAQ are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Helpdesk Management System tables for fast query execution.