This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of University Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of University Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Students, Faculties, Colleges, Registrations etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of University Management System functionalities. The main entities of the University Management System are Colleges, Students, Classes, Faculties, Courses and Registrations.
University Management System entities and their attributes :
- Colleges Entity : Attributes of Colleges are college_id, college_name, college_description, college_address,
- Students Entity : Attributes of Students are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Classes Entity : Attributes of Classes are class_id, class_student_id, class_name, class_room, class_type, class_description
- Faculties Entity : Attributes of Faculties are faculty_id, faculty_teacher_id, faculty_name, faculty_room, faculty_type, faculty_description
- Courses Entity : Attributes of Courses are course_id, course_student_id, course_registration, course_name, course_type, course_year, course_description
- Registrations Entity : Attributes of Registrations are registration_id, registration_student_id, registration_course_id, registration_name, registration_type, registration_number, registration_date, registration_description
Description of University Management System Database :
- The details of Colleges is store into the Colleges tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Registrations, Classes, Courses, Students, Colleges) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Classes, Courses has binded with Colleges, Students entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Courses, Faculties, Registrations, Colleges
- All the entities Colleges, Courses, Classes, Registrations are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of University Management System tables for fast query execution.