This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Error Tracking System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Error Tracking System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Tracking, Developer, Error, Project etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Error Tracking System functionalities. The main entities of the Error Tracking System are Error, Tracking, Tester, Developer, Project Manager and Project.
Error Tracking System entities and their attributes :
- Error Entity : Attributes of Error are error_id, error_developer_id, error_tester_id, error_title, error_type, error_description
- Tracking Entity : Attributes of Tracking are track_id, track_erroe_id, track_date, track_place track_type, track_description
- Tester Entity : Attributes of Tester are tester_id, tester_name, tester_mobile, tester_email, tester_username, tester_password, tester_address
- Developer Entity : Attributes of Developer are developer_id, developer_name, developer_mobile, developer_email, developer_username, developer_password, developer_address
- Project Manager Entity : Attributes of Project Manager are manager_id, manager_name, manager_mobile, manager_email, manager_username, manager_password, manager_address
- Project Entity : Attributes of Project are project_id, project_developer_id, project_tester_id, project_name, project_assign, project_last_date, project_type, project_description
Description of Error Tracking System Database :
- The details of Error is store into the Error tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Project, Tester, Project Manager, Tracking, Error) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Tester, Project Manager has binded with Error, Tracking entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Project Manager, Developer, Project, Error
- All the entities Error, Project Manager, Tester, Project are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Error Tracking System tables for fast query execution.