This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Patient Care System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Patient Care System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Medicines, Treatments, Patient, Doctors etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Patient Care System functionalities. The main entities of the Patient Care System are Patient, Medicines, Tests, Treatments, Reports and Doctors.
Patient Care System entities and their attributes :
- Patient Entity : Attributes of Patient are patient_id, patient_name, patient_mobile, patient_email, patient_username, patient_password, patient_address,
- Medicines Entity : Attributes of Medicines are medicine_id, medicine_name, medicine_company, medicine_composition, medicine_cost, medicine_type, medicine_dose, medicine_description
- Tests Entity : Attributes of Tests are test_id, test_patient_id, test_name, test_type, test_cost, test_report, test_description
- Treatments Entity : Attributes of Treatments are treatment_id, treatment_name, treatment_type, treatment_description
- Reports Entity : Attributes of Reports are report_id, report_title, report_type, report_description
- Doctors Entity : Attributes of Doctors are doctor_id, doctor_name, doctor_specialist, doctor_mobile, doctor_email, doctor_username, doctor_password, doctor_address
Description of Patient Care System Database :
- The details of Patient is store into the Patient tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Doctors, Tests, Reports, Medicines, Patient) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Tests, Reports has binded with Patient, Medicines entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Reports, Treatments, Doctors, Patient
- All the entities Patient, Reports, Tests, Doctors are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Patient Care System tables for fast query execution.