This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Budget Controlling System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Budget Controlling System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Employee, Sales, Budget, Login etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Budget Controlling System functionalities. The main entities of the Budget Controlling System are Budget, Employee, Customer, Sales, Inventory and Login.
Budget Controlling System entities and their attributes :
- Budget Entity : Attributes of Budget are budget_id, budget_employee_id, budget_type, budget_description
- Employee Entity : Attributes of Employee are employee_id, employee_name, employee_mobile, employee_email, employee_username, employee_password, employee_address
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Inventory Entity : Attributes of Inventory are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
- Login Entity : Attributes of Login are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
Description of Budget Controlling System Database :
- The details of Budget is store into the Budget tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Login, Customer, Inventory, Employee, Budget) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Customer, Inventory has binded with Budget, Employee entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Inventory, Sales, Login, Budget
- All the entities Budget, Inventory, Customer, Login are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Budget Controlling System tables for fast query execution.