This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Eye Care Appoitment System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Eye Care Appoitment System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Patient, Spectacles, Doctor, Booking etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Eye Care Appoitment System functionalities. The main entities of the Eye Care Appoitment System are Doctor, Patient, Test, Spectacles, Appointment and Booking.
Eye Care Appoitment System entities and their attributes :
- Doctor Entity : Attributes of Doctor are doctor_id, doctor_name, doctor_specialist, doctor_mobile, doctor_email, doctor_username, doctor_password, doctor_address
- Patient Entity : Attributes of Patient are patient_id, patient_name, patient_mobile, patient_email, patient_username, patient_password, patient_address,
- Test Entity : Attributes of Test are test_id, test_patient_id, test_name, test_type, test_cost, test_report, test_description
- Spectacles Entity : Attributes of Spectacles are spectacle_id, spectacle_patient_id, spectacle_number, spectacle_type, spectacle_description
- Appointment Entity : Attributes of Appointment are appointment_id, appointment_doctor_id, appointment_number, appointment_type, appointment_date, appointment_description
- Booking Entity : Attributes of Booking are booking_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_appointmnet booking_date, booking_description
Description of Eye Care Appoitment System Database :
- The details of Doctor is store into the Doctor tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Booking, Test, Appointment, Patient, Doctor) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Test, Appointment has binded with Doctor, Patient entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Appointment, Spectacles, Booking, Doctor
- All the entities Doctor, Appointment, Test, Booking are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Eye Care Appoitment System tables for fast query execution.