This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Gym Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Gym Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Package, Payment, Gym, Member etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Gym Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Gym Management System are Gym, Package, Trainer, Payment, Branch and Member.
Gym Management System entities and their attributes :
- Gym Entity : Attributes of Gym are gym_id, gym_name, gym_type, gym_description, gym_address
- Package Entity : Attributes of Package are package_id, package_gym_id, package_name, package_amount, package_total, package_type, package_description
- Trainer Entity : Attributes of Trainer are trainer_id, trainer_gym_id, trainer_name, trainer_mobile, trainer_email, trainer_username, trainer_password, trainer_address
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Branch Entity : Attributes of Branch are branch_id, branch_name, branch_type, branch_city, branch_address
- Member Entity : Attributes of Member are member_id, member_name, member_mobile, member_email, member_username, member_password, member_address
Description of Gym Management System Database :
- The details of Gym is store into the Gym tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Member, Trainer, Branch, Package, Gym) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Trainer, Branch has binded with Gym, Package entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Branch, Payment, Member, Gym
- All the entities Gym, Branch, Trainer, Member are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Gym Management System tables for fast query execution.