This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Garment Shop Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Garment Shop Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Inventory, Payment, Brands, Sales etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Garment Shop Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Garment Shop Management System are Brands, Inventory, Stocks, Payment, Garments and Sales.
Garment Shop Management System entities and their attributes :
- Brands Entity : Attributes of Brands are brand_id, brand_name, brand_company, brand_type, brand_description
- Inventory Entity : Attributes of Inventory are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
- Stocks Entity : Attributes of Stocks are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Garments Entity : Attributes of Garments are garment_id, garment_brand_id, garment_name, garment_quality, garment_type, garment_description
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
Description of Garment Shop Management System Database :
- The details of Brands is store into the Brands tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Sales, Stocks, Garments, Inventory, Brands) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Stocks, Garments has binded with Brands, Inventory entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Garments, Payment, Sales, Brands
- All the entities Brands, Garments, Stocks, Sales are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Garment Shop Management System tables for fast query execution.