This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of E-Governace System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of E-Governace System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Petition, Customer, Bill, Government Services etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of E-Governace System functionalities. The main entities of the E-Governace System are Bill, Petition, Payment, Customer, Exchange of Information and Government Services.
E-Governace System entities and their attributes :
- Bill Entity : Attributes of Bill are bill_id, bill_customer_id, bill_number, bill_type, bill_receipt, bill_description
- Petition Entity : Attributes of Petition are pettion_id, pettion_customer_id, pettion_name, pettion_type, pettion_description
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Exchange of Information Entity : Attributes of Exchange of Information are information_id, information_name, information_type, information_description
- Government Services Entity : Attributes of Government Services are government_service__id, government_service__customer_id, government_service__charge, government_service__type, government_service__description
Description of E-Governace System Database :
- The details of Bill is store into the Bill tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Government Services, Payment, Exchange of Information, Petition, Bill) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Payment, Exchange of Information has binded with Bill, Petition entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Exchange of Information, Customer, Government Services, Bill
- All the entities Bill, Exchange of Information, Payment, Government Services are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of E-Governace System tables for fast query execution.