This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Cargo Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Cargo Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Cargo, Billing, Customer, Payment etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Cargo Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Cargo Management System are Customer, Cargo, Transaction, Billing, Enquiry and Payment.
Cargo Management System entities and their attributes :
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Cargo Entity : Attributes of Cargo are cargo_id, cargo_customer_id, cargo_type, cargo_sales, cargo_order, caro_description
- Transaction Entity : Attributes of Transaction are transaction_id, transaction_customer_id, transaction_amount, transaction_bill, transaction_number, transaction_type, transaction_history, transaction_description
- Billing Entity : Attributes of Billing are bill_id, bill_customer_id, bill_number, bill_type, bill_receipt, bill_description
- Enquiry Entity : Attributes of Enquiry are enquiry,_id, enquiry,_title, enquiry,_type, enquiry,_date, enquiry,_description
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_bill, payment_type, payment_description
Description of Cargo Management System Database :
- The details of Customer is store into the Customer tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Payment, Transaction, Enquiry, Cargo, Customer) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Transaction, Enquiry has binded with Customer, Cargo entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Enquiry, Billing, Payment, Customer
- All the entities Customer, Enquiry, Transaction, Payment are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Cargo Management System tables for fast query execution.