This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Vehicle Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Vehicle Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Driver, Vehicle History, Vehicle, Vehicle Type etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Vehicle Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Vehicle Management System are Vehicle, Driver, Fuel, Vehicle History, Booking and Vehicle Type.
Vehicle Management System entities and their attributes :
- Vehicle Entity : Attributes of Vehicle are vehicle_id, vehicle_customer_id, vehicle_number, vehicle_type, vehicle_description
- Driver Entity : Attributes of Driver are driver_id, driver_name, driver_mobile, driver_email, driver_username, driver_password, driver_address
- Fuel Entity : Attributes of Fuel are fuel_id, fuel_vehicle_id, fuel_name, fuel_expences, fuel_type, fuel_description
- Vehicle History Entity : Attributes of Vehicle History are vehicle_history_id, vehicle_history_name, vehicle_history_type, vehicle_history_description
- Booking Entity : Attributes of Booking are booking_id, booking_vehicle_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_date, booking_description
- Vehicle Type Entity : Attributes of Vehicle Type are vehicle_type_id, vehicle_type_customer_id, vehicle_type_number, vehicle_type_description
Description of Vehicle Management System Database :
- The details of Vehicle is store into the Vehicle tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Vehicle Type, Fuel, Booking, Driver, Vehicle) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Fuel, Booking has binded with Vehicle, Driver entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Booking, Vehicle History, Vehicle Type, Vehicle
- All the entities Vehicle, Booking, Fuel, Vehicle Type are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Vehicle Management System tables for fast query execution.