This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Shop Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Shop Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Discounts, Sales, Payments, Inventory etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Shop Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Shop Management System are Payments, Discounts, Products, Sales, Stock and Inventory.
Shop Management System entities and their attributes :
- Payments Entity : Attributes of Payments are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Discounts Entity : Attributes of Discounts are discount_id, discount_product_id, discount_name, discount_type, discount_description
- Products Entity : Attributes of Products are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Stock Entity : Attributes of Stock are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
- Inventory Entity : Attributes of Inventory are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
Description of Shop Management System Database :
- The details of Payments is store into the Payments tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Inventory, Products, Stock, Discounts, Payments) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Products, Stock has binded with Payments, Discounts entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Stock, Sales, Inventory, Payments
- All the entities Payments, Stock, Products, Inventory are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Shop Management System tables for fast query execution.