This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Gate Pass Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Gate Pass Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Tickets, Pass Types, Passes, Shows etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Gate Pass Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Gate Pass Management System are Passes, Tickets, Customers, Pass Types, Sales and Shows.
Gate Pass Management System entities and their attributes :
- Passes Entity : Attributes of Passes are pass_id, pass_name, pass_type, pass_description
- Tickets Entity : Attributes of Tickets are ticket_id, ticket_customer_id, ticket_type, ticket_date, ticket_description
- Customers Entity : Attributes of Customers are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Pass Types Entity : Attributes of Pass Types are pass_type_id, pass_type_pass_id, pass_type_name, pass_type_description
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Shows Entity : Attributes of Shows are show_id, show_ticket_id, show_name, show_time, show_date, show_type, show_description
Description of Gate Pass Management System Database :
- The details of Passes is store into the Passes tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Shows, Customers, Sales, Tickets, Passes) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Customers, Sales has binded with Passes, Tickets entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Sales, Pass Types, Shows, Passes
- All the entities Passes, Sales, Customers, Shows are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Gate Pass Management System tables for fast query execution.