This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Medical Store Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Medical Store Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Medicines, Company, Medical Shop, Sells etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Medical Store Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Medical Store Management System are Medical Shop, Medicines, Stocks, Company, Inventory and Sells.
Medical Store Management System entities and their attributes :
- Medical Shop Entity : Attributes of Medical Shop are medical_shop_id, medical_shop_medicine_id medical_shop_name, medical_shop_type, medical_shop_description, medical_shop_address
- Medicines Entity : Attributes of Medicines are medicine_id, medicine_name, medicine_company, medicine_composition, medicine_cost, medicine_type, medicine_dose, medicine_description
- Stocks Entity : Attributes of Stocks are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
- Company Entity : Attributes of Company are company_id, company_medicine_id company_name, comapny_type, company_description, company_address
- Inventory Entity : Attributes of Inventory are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
- Sells Entity : Attributes of Sells are sell_id, sell_name, sell_type, sell_sercription
Description of Medical Store Management System Database :
- The details of Medical Shop is store into the Medical Shop tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Sells, Stocks, Inventory, Medicines, Medical Shop) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Stocks, Inventory has binded with Medical Shop, Medicines entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Inventory, Company, Sells, Medical Shop
- All the entities Medical Shop, Inventory, Stocks, Sells are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Medical Store Management System tables for fast query execution.