This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Computerized Examination System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Computerized Examination System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Papers, Results, Exams, Questions etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Computerized Examination System functionalities. The main entities of the Computerized Examination System are Exams, Papers, Students, Results, Teachers and Questions.
Computerized Examination System entities and their attributes :
- Exams Entity : Attributes of Exams are exam_id, exam_student_id, exam_roll_number, exam_date exam_name, exam_type, exam_description
- Papers Entity : Attributes of Papers are paper_id, paper_exam_id, paper_subject, paper_time paper_name, paper_type, paper_description
- Students Entity : Attributes of Students are student_id, student_exam_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Results Entity : Attributes of Results are result_id, result_student_id, result_date, result_type, result_description
- Teachers Entity : Attributes of Teachers are teacher_id, teacher_exam_id, teacher_name, teacher_mobile, teacher_email, teacher_username, teacher_password, teacher_address
- Questions Entity : Attributes of Questions are question_id, question_title, question_type, question_description
Description of Computerized Examination System Database :
- The details of Exams is store into the Exams tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Questions, Students, Teachers, Papers, Exams) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Students, Teachers has binded with Exams, Papers entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Teachers, Results, Questions, Exams
- All the entities Exams, Teachers, Students, Questions are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Computerized Examination System tables for fast query execution.