This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Courier Tracking System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Courier Tracking System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Customer, Manager, Courier, Delivery etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Courier Tracking System functionalities. The main entities of the Courier Tracking System are Courier, Customer, Office, Manager, Shipment and Delivery.
Courier Tracking System entities and their attributes :
- Courier Entity : Attributes of Courier are courier_id, courier_product_id, courier_customer_id, courier_name, courier_type, courier_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Office Entity : Attributes of Office are office_id, office_company_id, office_employee_id, office_name, office_place, office_type, office_address
- Manager Entity : Attributes of Manager are manager_id, manager_name, manager_mobile, manager_email, manager_username, manager_password, manager_address
- Shipment Entity : Attributes of Shipment are shipment_id, shipment_courier_id, shipment_date, shipment_type, shipment_description
- Delivery Entity : Attributes of Delivery are delivery_id, delivery_customer_id, delivery_address, delivery_type, delivery_by, delivery_date, delivery_description
Description of Courier Tracking System Database :
- The details of Courier is store into the Courier tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Delivery, Office, Shipment, Customer, Courier) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Office, Shipment has binded with Courier, Customer entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Shipment, Manager, Delivery, Courier
- All the entities Courier, Shipment, Office, Delivery are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Courier Tracking System tables for fast query execution.