This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Recruitment Magement System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Recruitment Magement System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Employee, Campus, Agencies, Inteviews etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Recruitment Magement System functionalities. The main entities of the Recruitment Magement System are Agencies, Employee, Jobs, Campus, Placements and Inteviews.
Recruitment Magement System entities and their attributes :
- Agencies Entity : Attributes of Agencies are agency_id, agency_name, comapny_type, agency_description, agency_address
- Employee Entity : Attributes of Employee are employee_id, employee_name, employee_mobile, employee_email, employee_username, employee_password, employee_address
- Jobs Entity : Attributes of Jobs are job_id, job_name, job_type, job_salary, job_vacancy, job_description
- Campus Entity : Attributes of Campus are campus_id, campus_name, comapny_type, campus_description, campus_address
- Placements Entity : Attributes of Placements are placement_id, placement_college_id, placement_student_id, placement_qualification, placement_type, placement_description
- Inteviews Entity : Attributes of Inteviews are interview_id, interview_job_id, interview_title, interview_type, interview_date, interview_description
Description of Recruitment Magement System Database :
- The details of Agencies is store into the Agencies tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Inteviews, Jobs, Placements, Employee, Agencies) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Jobs, Placements has binded with Agencies, Employee entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Placements, Campus, Inteviews, Agencies
- All the entities Agencies, Placements, Jobs, Inteviews are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Recruitment Magement System tables for fast query execution.