This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Classifieds Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Classifieds Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Location, Categories, Advertisement, Listing etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Classifieds Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Classifieds Management System are Advertisement, Location, User, Categories, Create and Listing.
Classifieds Management System entities and their attributes :
- Advertisement Entity : Attributes of Advertisement are advertisement_id, advertisement_title, advertisement_Type, advertisement_description
- Location Entity : Attributes of Location are location_id, location_user_id, location_place, location_time, location_type, location_description
- User Entity : Attributes of User are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
- Categories Entity : Attributes of Categories are category_id, category_name, category_type, category_description
- Create Entity : Attributes of Create are create_id, create_name, create_type, create_description
- Listing Entity : Attributes of Listing are list_id, list_name, list_type, list_description
Description of Classifieds Management System Database :
- The details of Advertisement is store into the Advertisement tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Listing, User, Create, Location, Advertisement) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity User, Create has binded with Advertisement, Location entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Create, Categories, Listing, Advertisement
- All the entities Advertisement, Create, User, Listing are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Classifieds Management System tables for fast query execution.