This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Inventory Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Inventory Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Customer, Stock, Inventory, Supplier etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Inventory Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Inventory Management System are Inventory, Customer, Purchasing, Stock, Payment and Supplier.
Inventory Management System entities and their attributes :
- Inventory Entity : Attributes of Inventory are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Purchasing Entity : Attributes of Purchasing are purchase_id, purchase_customer_id, purchase_amount, purchase_type, purchase_total, purchase_recepit, purchase_bill, purchase_description
- Stock Entity : Attributes of Stock are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Supplier Entity : Attributes of Supplier are supplier_id, supplier_name, supplier_mobile, supplier_email, supplier_username, supplier_password, supplier_address
Description of Inventory Management System Database :
- The details of Inventory is store into the Inventory tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Supplier, Purchasing, Payment, Customer, Inventory) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Purchasing, Payment has binded with Inventory, Customer entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Payment, Stock, Supplier, Inventory
- All the entities Inventory, Payment, Purchasing, Supplier are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Inventory Management System tables for fast query execution.