This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Faculty Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Faculty Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Faculty, Teacher, Leave, Subject etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Faculty Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Faculty Management System are Leave, Faculty, Student, Teacher, Course and Subject.
Faculty Management System entities and their attributes :
- Leave Entity : Attributes of Leave are leave_id, leave_employee_id, leave_type, leave_status, leave_to, leave_from, leave_description
- Faculty Entity : Attributes of Faculty are faculty_id, faculty_teacher_id, faculty_name, faculty_room, faculty_type, faculty_description
- Student Entity : Attributes of Student are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Teacher Entity : Attributes of Teacher are teacher_id, teacher_exam_id, teacher_name, teacher_mobile, teacher_email, teacher_username, teacher_password, teacher_address
- Course Entity : Attributes of Course are course_id, course_student_id, course_registration, course_name, course_type, course_year, course_description
- Subject Entity : Attributes of Subject are subject_id, subject_course_id, subject_student_id, subject_name, subject_type, subject_description
Description of Faculty Management System Database :
- The details of Leave is store into the Leave tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Subject, Student, Course, Faculty, Leave) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Student, Course has binded with Leave, Faculty entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Course, Teacher, Subject, Leave
- All the entities Leave, Course, Student, Subject are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Faculty Management System tables for fast query execution.