This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Travel Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Travel Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Customer, Bookings, Travel Agency, Payments etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Travel Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Travel Management System are Travel Agency, Customer, Cabs, Bookings, Charges and Payments.
Travel Management System entities and their attributes :
- Travel Agency Entity : Attributes of Travel Agency are agency_id, agency_name, comapny_type, agency_description, agency_address
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Cabs Entity : Attributes of Cabs are cab_id, cab_name, cab_type, cab_description
- Bookings Entity : Attributes of Bookings are booking_id, booking_hotel_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_date, booking_description
- Charges Entity : Attributes of Charges are charge_id, charge_service_id, charge_amount, charge_total, charge_type, charge_description
- Payments Entity : Attributes of Payments are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
Description of Travel Management System Database :
- The details of Travel Agency is store into the Travel Agency tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Payments, Cabs, Charges, Customer, Travel Agency) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Cabs, Charges has binded with Travel Agency, Customer entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Charges, Bookings, Payments, Travel Agency
- All the entities Travel Agency, Charges, Cabs, Payments are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Travel Management System tables for fast query execution.