This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Garment Inventory System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Garment Inventory System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Inventory, Garments, Brands, Customers etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Garment Inventory System functionalities. The main entities of the Garment Inventory System are Brands, Inventory, Stocks, Garments, Sales and Customers.
Garment Inventory System entities and their attributes :
- Brands Entity : Attributes of Brands are brand_id, brand_name, brand_company, brand_type, brand_description
- Inventory Entity : Attributes of Inventory are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
- Stocks Entity : Attributes of Stocks are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
- Garments Entity : Attributes of Garments are garment_id, garment_brand_id, garment_name, garment_quality, garment_type, garment_description
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Customers Entity : Attributes of Customers are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
Description of Garment Inventory System Database :
- The details of Brands is store into the Brands tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Customers, Stocks, Sales, Inventory, Brands) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Stocks, Sales has binded with Brands, Inventory entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Sales, Garments, Customers, Brands
- All the entities Brands, Sales, Stocks, Customers are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Garment Inventory System tables for fast query execution.