This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Banking Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Banking Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Employees, Fixed Deposit, Customer, Current Account etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Banking Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Banking Management System are Customer, Employees, Accounts, Fixed Deposit, Saving Account and Current Account.
Banking Management System entities and their attributes :
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Employees Entity : Attributes of Employees are employee_id, employee_name, employee_mobile, employee_email, employee_username, employee_password, employee_address
- Accounts Entity : Attributes of Accounts are account_id, account_customer_id, account_number, account_type, account_balance, account_description
- Fixed Deposit Entity : Attributes of Fixed Deposit are deposit_id, deposit_customer_id, deposit_amount, deposit_total, deposit_bank, deposit_type, deposit_description
- Saving Account Entity : Attributes of Saving Account are saving_account_id, saving_account_customer_id, saving_account_balance, saving_account_number, saving_account_description
- Current Account Entity : Attributes of Current Account are current_account_id, current_account_customer_id, current_account_balance, current_account_number, current_account_description
Description of Banking Management System Database :
- The details of Customer is store into the Customer tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Current Account, Accounts, Saving Account, Employees, Customer) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Accounts, Saving Account has binded with Customer, Employees entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Saving Account, Fixed Deposit, Current Account, Customer
- All the entities Customer, Saving Account, Accounts, Current Account are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Banking Management System tables for fast query execution.