This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Travel and Travel Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Travel and Travel Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Transportation, Hotel, Package, Customers etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Travel and Travel Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Travel and Travel Management System are Package, Transportation, Booking, Hotel, Tour and Customers.
Travel and Travel Management System entities and their attributes :
- Package Entity : Attributes of Package are package_id, package_tour_id, package_name, package_amount, package_total, package_type, package_description
- Transportation Entity : Attributes of Transportation are transportation_id, transportation_tour_id, transportation_name, vtype, vdescription
- Booking Entity : Attributes of Booking are booking_id, booking_hotel_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_date, booking_description
- Hotel Entity : Attributes of Hotel are hotel_id, hotel_name, hotel_type, hotel_rent, hotel_description, hotel_address
- Tour Entity : Attributes of Tour are tour_id, tour_agent_id, tour_customer_id, tour_name, tour_type, tour_place, tour_description
- Customers Entity : Attributes of Customers are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
Description of Travel and Travel Management System Database :
- The details of Package is store into the Package tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Customers, Booking, Tour, Transportation, Package) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Booking, Tour has binded with Package, Transportation entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Tour, Hotel, Customers, Package
- All the entities Package, Tour, Booking, Customers are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Travel and Travel Management System tables for fast query execution.